The Hellenic Society for Law and Archaeology (HSLA) was founded in 2006 by Ira Kaliampetsos, a Greek-German lawyer who since then manages the HSLA.
Members of HSLA are:
- Eleni Dimonitsa, Lawyer (Art Law and Auctions)
- Ira Kaliampetsos, Lawyer (Movable Cultural Objects – Return of Cultural Objects)
- Nikos Karametos, Lawyer (Immovable Cultural Objects – Tax Law)
- Prof. Yannis Ktistakis, Lawyer (Cultural Heritage and Human Rights)
- Dimitris Papanikolaou, Lawyer (French and International Law – Return of Cultural Objects)
Since 2013 HSLA is not a legal entity.